IVAM booth at CMEF 2021 Asia Pacific’s leading medical industry platform
For the third time, the IVAM Microtechnology Network is going to organize a joint pavilion at CMEF 2021 in Shanghai and is thereby offering an opportunity for high-tech companies to step into the Chinese medical market.
The CMEF, as the Asia Pacific’s leading medical industry platform, will take place from May 13-16, 2021.
The main topics of the CMEF are:
- medical imaging equipment (X-ray/ultrasound/nuclear medicine)
- in-vitro diagnostic equipment (IVD)/preparation, laboratory equipment
- surgery and emergency equipment
- electro medical devices
- medical optical equipment
- medical IT (portable medical) product
- rehabilitation equipment and homecare equipment
- mobile medical (APP, dynamic blood sugar, blood pressure, blood oxygen test equipment)
- wearable equipment
At each fair, almost 4,200 medical device manufacturers from over 28 countries, and about 120,000 visitors and buyers from over 100 countries and regions gather in CMEF for trading and exchanges. CMEF has become the largest professional procurement and trade platform of the medical industry in China, the best corporate image release ground as well as a professional information distributing center and an academic, technical exchanging platform.
Exhibitors of the IVAM joint booth will benefit from several advantages:
- premium placement with good visibility between the component hall and the international hall
- trade fair organization and on-site support
- standard booth furniture
- accompanying marketing and press campaigns
- presentation slot at the IVAM presentation platform
- interpreter support at the joint booth
- networking activities
If you have any questions or want to register, please contact Ms. Orkide Karasu (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 231 9742 7086).