Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (µTAS 2020)
Séverine Le Gac – University of Twente, THE NETHERLANDS
Hang Lu – Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
We are delighted to announce the on-line microTAS 2020! For more information, see FAQ page.
This meeting will feature:
- Plenary and keynotes speakers (please check frequently for updates!)
- Award winners’ keynote presentations
- Sessions in many topics, including diagnostics relevant for Covid-19!
- Live Q&A sessions and speakers’ corners
- Interactive poster sessions, with flash presentations (and live demos), with several poster awards!
- Industrial sponsor exhibits (with live demos!)
- A shark tank
- Virtual social gatherings for various groups (new!)
- Roundtable and panel discussions on career development, equity in science, teaching in microfluidics, etc. (new!)
- A job/career market (new!)
- Interactive and online social activities! (new!)
- Coffee/meal time with a renowned scientist/engineer (new!)
- Pre-meeting workshops
Early registration (deadline Auguest 4)
- Student full access $150
- Professional full access $300
- Large group discounts are available (please contact us)