Generally speaking, the same conditions apply as for the previous round, but there are several changes, including:
- Cash co-funding is not compulsory in the 2020/2021 round (a measure due to the coronavirus crisis). The total co-funding required is still 30%;
- The co-funding percentage for TO2 institutions has been reduced from 50% to 30%. With that, the co-funding percentage required for TO2 research is the same as that for other applicants;
- A researcher may only submit one programme design or programme proposal per Perspectief round as the main applicant, and may be involved in a maximum of two applications or proposals.
The most important dates are:
- Deadline for registering programme initiative on website (phase 1): Thursday 22 October, 14.00 CEST (use this form for registration)
- Deadline for submitting programme proposal (phase 2): Tuesday 15 December 2020, 14.00 CET (by email to email@example.com)
- Deadline for application of the programme proposal (phase 3): Tuesday 15 June 2021, 14.00 CEST (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
The (online) information meeting will take place on Monday 7 September (15h -17h). Please register for the meeting via email@example.com. More information about the conditions, changes and deadlines can be read in the call for proposals.